Bumble Bee Seafoods - BumbleBee Tuna Solid Albacore? or Cat Food?
Update added by user Jun 24, 2012
I did email them.They never contacted me.
I did received coupons for free in the mail, and money off on more cans of their tuna.
I gave my coupons to my daughter.I\'m not eating this tuna again, even for free.
Original review posted by user May 24, 2012
I spent $18.00 on Tuna in three visits.All looked like cat food except for this one last one.
I was draining the water out of the can and the water kept coming. I opened the lid and saw 4 small "chunks" of tuna. It looks like they swept the floor of remnants and inserted them into the can (the cat food kind), or how do they get away with the weight of the contents when I have 4 small chunks and water? Criminal, and I lost ingredients expecting to use them.
Ugh! I did complain two of the three times. All they do is send coupons.
Right, I'm going to throw my money away again?No!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Solid White Albacore In Water
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Decided to celebrate thanks giving today by going KFC (penn station branch).. to my surprised our order is big box meal which i though is enough for us both. But..."
- "my husband and just ordered a late night dinner after a long day,after being ten minutes late and going to the wrong house the delivery man finally arrives. The..."
- "cooked a box of kraft stove top stuffing earlier tonight and found pieces of something plastic looks like a lid to something?? Was in my food grandsons food and husbands..."
- "I was also DENIED by Turo. They requested my Photo id and credit card info. I have an 810 credit score, perfect driving + insurance history and elite membership status..."
- "I have been an Oreo fanatic my entire life. I'm 68 years old. But i was never so disappointed when i opened this package of Oreo's expecting to get what..."
- "Before I get into my review of my experience with Preview Models, I would first like to be one of the first to step out from behind the veil of..."
- "It started off on a good note whereby I spoke with Michele La Flesch, the Executive Project Manager/Showroom Manager (Michele.Laflesch@ClosetFactory.com) (Office Phone: 310-516-7500 x240 & Cellular Phone: 310-404-8225)..."
- "Purchased 8 wall mounted vintage looking exterior lights for our new restaurant August 2014. Items received are very low quality and no help / service from the reseller Norther Tool..."
- "No Wonder They Got So Many Bad Reviews! Many Members Are Scared To Come Out And Tell The Truth! I Have Hidden The Truth Long Enough! Now It Is Time To Spill The..."