Update added by user Jun 24, 2012
I did email them.They never contacted me.
I did received coupons for free in the mail, and money off on more cans of their tuna.
I gave my coupons to my daughter.I\'m not eating this tuna again, even for free.
Original review posted by user May 24, 2012
I spent $18.00 on Tuna in three visits.All looked like cat food except for this one last one.
I was draining the water out of the can and the water kept coming. I opened the lid and saw 4 small "chunks" of tuna. It looks like they swept the floor of remnants and inserted them into the can (the cat food kind), or how do they get away with the weight of the contents when I have 4 small chunks and water? Criminal, and I lost ingredients expecting to use them.
Ugh! I did complain two of the three times. All they do is send coupons.
Right, I'm going to throw my money away again?No!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Solid White Albacore In Water
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "French's Mustard has been using a very deceptive label on their 20 oz. mustard. The top of the label, in very large bold print, reads “40% MORE”. Then..."
- "Attached is a picture of the contents of a 7 oz. package of Poppycock. As you can see, there are many kernels of popcorn and there are nuts as..."
- "Why do I see a can that has 9/11 very disrespectful content. 2 towers and an airplane and on of towers has a star snowflake on the tower where a..."
- "I started with Hair Club on November 1st 2014 and I was so excited and here it is 7 months later and I am so disappointed I'm unhappy, frustrated..."
- "I order a dog and uship pet courier delivery killed my dog and scammed me with money and wanted more money if I don't give it to them I will..."
- "NastyGal is such a rip-off website! NastyGal's prices are WAY over inflated compared to other stores!!! I don't know how women fall for it! It's not like you're paying premium..."
- "Not much to say (there 4 pictures taken on the same visit say it all). I have been consistently disappointed in the quality of veggies and produce at the..."
- "I first spoke with chat agent Peter. He gave me the part numbers of the LED headlights that supposedly fit my Subaru. I made the purchase and three..."
- "I sent in my LG G3 phone for repair in Sept. I received a status on 10/5 that if I want it repaired it would cost $72 which I agreed..."